The Ranthambhore Bagh: Book a tour
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thanks for everything Ranthambhore Bagh!"
# Rekha and Mike Khanna, 020104, CEO, J Walter Thompson
From October 2017 to June 2018
- All rates are in Indian Rupees. Exchange rates for all international currencies will be based on the bank’s/PayPal's rate of conversion applicable on the date we receive the payment.
- CP- Bed & Breakfast, AP- Accommodation & three meals including morning & evening tea & coffee.
- Taxes are not included and are liable to change.
- The rates are valid from 1st October 2017 to 30th June 2018, except 2during Christmas and New Years eve.
- The Tents are operational till 30.04.2018.
- There are no charges for children under 5 years of age, sharing with two adults.
- All Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- 50% non –refundable advance will be required at the time of booking.
Safari Tariff from October 2017 to June 2018
- A maximum of 20 Gypsys and 20 Canters are permitted inside the park in any one safari. As a result, there is a huge demand, particularly for Gypsys. It is advisable to book the Gypsys and Canters well in advance (over 90 days).
- To book the safaris we need the full names of all guests who would be going for the safari along with an identification proof. The only identification proof that is accepted for foreigners is the passport number. For Indian nationals, the identification proof that are accepted are any one of the following - Voters ID / Passport number / Driving license number / Pan card number / School ID / Government ID / Employers ID. A copy of the identity proof is required to be submitted before every safari, so please carry the original identification document.
- The rates for Gypsys and Canters are on per person.
- At the time of booking of jeeps, the entire entry fees have to be paid to the forest department (a Government body). In case of cancellations, the forest department does not offer any refund nor does it permit any other person to avail that seat.
- There is no fee for still cameras. For video cameras, one has to pay an entry fee of Rs 600 for Indians and Rs 800 for foreigners for every visit.
- There are two safaris every day, the above rates are per safari.
- Safari rates are fixed by the Rajasthan government and are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 5% Goods and Services Tax on the safaris.
- For an exclusive Gypsy you have to book and pay for 6 seats.
For bookings write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 8239166777 (between 1000 to 1800 hours IST from Monday to Saturday).