The Ranthambhore Bagh: Book a tour
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thanks for everything Ranthambhore Bagh!"
# Rekha and Mike Khanna, 020104, CEO, J Walter Thompson
From October 2016 to June 2017
- All rates are in Indian Rupees. Exchange rates for all international currencies will be based on the bank’s/paypal’s rate of conversion applicable on the date we receive the payment.
- CP- Bed & Breakfast, AP- Accommodation & three meals including morning & evening tea & coffee.
- Taxes are not included and are liable to change.
- The rates are valid from 1st October 2016 to 30th June 2017, except from 24th Dec till 2nd Jan.
- The Tents are operational till 30.04.2017.
- There are no charges for children under 5 yrs of age, sharing with two adults.
- All Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- 50% non –refundable advance will be required at the time of booking.
Safari Tariff from October 2015 to June 2016
- A maximum of 20 Gypsys and 20 Canters are permitted inside the park in any one safari. As a result there is a huge demand, particularly for Gypsys. It is advisable to book the Gypsys and Canters well in advance (over 90 days), specially during the peak tourist season from October to March.
- To book the safaris we need the full names of all guests who would be going for the safari along with an identification proof. The only identification proof that is accepted for foreigners is the passport number. For Indian nationals the identification proof that are accepted are any one of the following - Voters ID / Passport number / Driving license number / Pan card number / School ID / Government ID / Employers ID. A copy of the identity proof is required to be submitted before every safari, so please carry multiple photocopies of the identification proof.
- The rates for Gypsys and Canters are on a per person basis.
- At the time off booking of jeeps, the entire entry fees have to be paid to the forest department (a Government body). In case of cancellations, the forest department does not offer any refund.
- There is no fee for still cameras. For video cameras, one has to pay an entry fee of Rs 600 for Indians and Rs 800 for foreigners for every visit.
- There are two safaris every day, the above rates are per safari.
- Safari rates are fixed by the Rajasthan government and are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 5.80% Service Tax on the safaris.
- For an exclusive Gypsy you have to book and pay for 6 seats. For Foreign citizens the cost for an exclusive Gypsy is Rs 13500 and for Indians the cost is Rs 8850 plus tax.
For bookings write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 8239166777 (between 1000 to 1800 hours IST from Monday to Saturday).